Powered by Blogger.

Pre-Nup Pictorial: Collaboration with Sister Nog Bernido -Photographs by Nog Bernido

>> Friday 5 August 2011


 Hi everyone!

Haven't been blogging lately, promise I will update you with cake pictures for the next couple of weeks. =)

Now, our elder sister Nog came home for our scheduled collaboration, this is for the Pre-nup (or post? =) ) pictures of our sister Cyde and Bajhs.  We were also planning to have our little girl pictures taken, did I mention we have a new addition to our family already? =) . well that's for another post I guess since I will be making something special for our little girl.. =)   ok..ok...but my sister left for Bohol the morning my BOW ruptured, but that's the good thing about having a photographer in the family, we can always have our pictures taken some other time -anytime. =)

..and back to the pre-nup..my sisters went to Wildberry Gardens in Lorega, Kitaotao,  Buda  (c/o Thelma 09164755684) for the pictorial, my husband and I made the huge cupcake and the cookies the night before and prepared the mugs and cake plate for the mini dessert table.  My husband probably spent 2 hours designing just one cookie, it was his first, so got to give him some slack. hehehe

I love the pictures!!!! My sister Nog did a fantabulous job! Our sister Cyde, we know that she's not very comfortable with the camera but my sister made a wonderful job in bringing out the couples love and charm, with the help of our younger sister Ida who was also there. You can view the lovely pictures on her website Photographs by Nog Bernido , and also the entire story at my sister Ida's blog .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP