Powered by Blogger.

Mickey Mouse CLubhouse Theme for a Little Girl's 4th Birthday!

>> Saturday 2 July 2011

The Lord knows when to give.  I have been focusing on something for the whole month of June and so I ask Him to give me time to prioritize, and since He knew I couldn't say no to cake-making, let's just say He purposely made a way to keep me focused with my goals.


Anyway, after the exam, I received a rather short-notice order, I had to call my sister Cyde to help me out and my hands were itching to make sugar figures.  I'm glad I made these!

Here it is, a cake along with butter cookies, all Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme for Nesh's 4th Birthday.

"Thank you sooo much ms. Apple!!! Super love love love it! :-)" ---Ms. Thea Uy






0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP