Powered by Blogger.

Mickey Mouse Theme for a Little Boy's 1st Birthday

>> Saturday 6 August 2011

Got a little time-off today, the boys are having a day-out and it's just me and little Enya with our jazz music playing, bliss. =)

Two weeks ago, just a couple of days after I gave birth, a rush order came and you know cake-making is just one of the things I can hardly say no to.  My husband who was quiet worried wanted me to have a week rest but I insisted, helped me out nonetheless,  we slept around 3am. Thank God for great husbands, I must say.

So this was the set we made.  A clean & simple Mickey Mouse Cake and cupcakes with "rasta" colored stripes as what the client requested. 






Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP