Powered by Blogger.

Another ELmo-Themed Bday Cupcakes

>> Saturday 25 June 2011

Hi everyone!

One thing, I miss baking & decorating!

Haven't been caking for a while as I'm on my 36th week and the little girl's getting a bit heavier and heavier by the day.  I also had to review for an exam so I needed to focus and had to say no to a few orders (even if I wanted toooooo).

But with this, I just can't =)

Ing, a good friend of mine and one of the most talented and artistic people I met online- she is a scrapbook designer! and has a very kind heart, asked me a month ago to make cupcakes for her little boy who is turning one and who's a big fan of Elmo!  The little boy apparently screams Emo! when he sees Elmo in pictures like my previous Elmo cake here and in the telly....now that is just so cute!

Also, Ing is giving me a cupcake tower as pasalubong and we are going to finally meet in person sometime next week!!! weeeeeeeeeee



Cheerio!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP