Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

>> Wednesday 21 December 2011

hey hey hey....hello!!! I don't want to end the year without having a year-end post so here goes..

The year 2011 has been a wonderful year to me and my family, first, we have a new addition to our family, a bouncing baby girl! =)  Second, my one true love, baking cakes, we found each other this year and for me to be doing what i love, my passion, is just amazing, i mean I couldn't think of any words really to express how happy i am.  I have gained so much knowledge along the way and the more I know, the more I want to know.  Earning from it is actually just the icing to the cake.  So, I'd like to THANK YOU! YES YOU! for giving me the opportunity to share my passion with you, your family and friends.  Having my cakes into your home is like having me there as well. I can't thank all you lovely people enough.
Another blessing came this year and although I might not be doing caking full-time because of that, I have promised myself to keep on learning, to take classes, to improve so that when the time comes, I'll be ever ready to creating the cakes of your dreams.   


So today, it is just 3 days away from Christmas, the birth of our Saviour, Lord Jesus Christ.  I'd like to wish you and your family abundant blessings and a wonderful love-filled Christmas! 

This is all for you.

2 comments:

mama cecille,  21 December 2011 at 11:08  

Very nice langga, we are very proud of you, keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP