Powered by Blogger.

Just a quick update!

>> Friday 28 October 2011

Hi everyone! IKR..it's been ages...i know! I haven't been writing but I have got cake orders since the last post that I wasn't able to upload here(i tried, but for some reason, blogspot is sooo slow with pic uploading if not error! ), there was Phineas and ferb cupcakes, which i got wonderful raves from the client, the Wedding cake! again, the bride was extremely happy with it, another hello kitty cake and cupcakes and so on and wonderful testimonials to love from my adorable clients! ahhh!  Love them!

If you would please add me on facebook, so you can view all of my latest cakes, we can meet there, chat exchange some cake love, that would be fab!

Ok..here's my facebook account, please add me! I'd love to be a part of your celebration so please let me bake your cake! =D

For now, I'll leave you with my latest cake order which is a soccer-themed cake and cupcakes on a cupcake tower. =) See you in FB! Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP