Powered by Blogger.

Personalized Butter Cookies: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Theme!

>> Friday 15 April 2011

Ahhhhh...I love cookies...such a therapy. Mickey,Pants.Ears.Gloves.Cuteness Overload.

These were ordered for a little boy's 4th birthday all the way from Bohol.  The client asked me to make 50 cookies given the theme and I can make whatever design I like.  How cool is that!  I love it when a client says that..make what you want to make..love!

Ok, Ok..so I asked my sister Cyde to come over since I had the week fully booked with two other celebrations cakes and I need her lovely hands and her being my QC Officer to check, re-check, and re-check my work. Two heads are always better than one. =)

Here are the babies!






Thanks very much for sharing my passion with all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP