Powered by Blogger.

3d Owl cake for a Baby Girl's Baptismal

>> Friday 6 May 2011

This must be the 4th time I tried making this post..let's try this time..

I had been making a few owl cookies, I think I have an owl bug on me these past few weeks.  To make the long story short, the owl bug lead me to Confetti Cake's Owl cake she made for her daughter..and I am swooned! Officially inlove. Love Love Love.  I had a standing order for a round floral design baptismal cake for a friend's baby girl, and when she saw my post on FB about how ecstatic I was on making an owl cake stat, she asked me if she could have the owl cake for her daughter instead...are you kidding me?! Much obliged! 3D owl cake...love.

So here it is...inspired by Confetti Cakes Owl Cake..=)

" Oi nice daw kau!p.s. delicious pud xa manang! " Lyn V-E.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP