Powered by Blogger.

Beach-Themed Birthday Cake for a Mum!

>> Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter everyone!

Ok, so I scheduled the whole week for my son's Art & Crafts Summer Camp plus more artzooka activity at home like coloring activities, painting, drawing and more clay arts and lots of cuddling on the bed just watching movies! I had been busy doing cakes and cookies for the past week, my son was a bit grumpy with all of my cake-making activities plus and I needed a little bit of rest, kneading fondant sometimes is too much for a 6month preggy mum like me, the mind is willing, but the body just can't yahahaha...ok...ok... so I didn't have any orders scheduled until today and I'm quiet excited about the theme as I am a beach bum myself! I love going to the beach not to tan myself..but to eat beach food..seafood..and just enjoy the cool breeze with my boys..I digress.

So here it is..tada! =D



8x4 round 2-layered Pink Butter Pound Cake, with Buttercream Cream Cheese Filling..Iced with Vanilla buttercream, fondant decors- fish, octopus, seahorse, starfish, shells, corals, anemones, sea plants, pair of flipflops and wide-brimmed hat
on ground graham crackers to resemble seasand..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP