Powered by Blogger.

Web Shower for my Sister's Photography Website!!!

>> Thursday 17 February 2011

Hello all!

I am so thrilled to announce that my big sister's website, Photographs by Nog Bernido is now OFFICIALLY OPEN !!! =D

She covers ALL special events and did I mention she does destination weddings too?! Yes, she is a destination wedding photographer ever so dear brides-to-be, so wherever your wedding is, Davao, Cebu, Manila, Hongkong, Singapore, Greece or Timbuktu! she'll travel across the globe just to make your memorable day even more special! =D

Yesterday, I made her a website shower cake and cupcakes.  Here it is...  a simple but elegant take on her victorian style website.  The topper lace is completely made out of fondant, hand-made with love..and also the roses.





Way to go Manang!

xoxo

1 comments:

ate 22 February 2011 at 16:58  

thanks manang.ilaaab yu!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP